Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quick Furniture Make-over

You could update the look of a stool,bench,or chair by changing the cushion cover.  I purchased a throw rug for $7.99 at TJMaxx to update my stool. The rug is a sturdy fabric that will hold up well.

I first unscrewed the existing cushion and laid it face down on my rug..I then cut around cushion leaving enough fabric to pull over and secure (I used staple gun with upholstery staples).  Place two or three staples on one side and then pull snug and staple..continue stapling and check to keep fabric snug as you go along..fold corners in and staple.  Re-attach cushion and you are done!







Tools (scissors,stapler,screwdriver)



He likes the make-over!
www.DEADDAVESRADIO.COM (check out my brother's radio show)

No comments:

Post a Comment